PRO TEK (Alcohol Gel Based Hand Sanitizer)
Unit price per
1 Gallon of our PRO TEK Instant Alcohol Gelled Hand Sanitizer
PRO TEK Instant Alcohol Gelled Hand Sanitizers are alcohol-based hand sanitizer formulated to be used without water or towels. PRO TEK follows the CDC 's (Center for Disease Control) & WHO's (World Health Organization) guidelines for preventing the spread of microorganisms that are of public health concern. PRO TEK Instant Gelled Alcohol Hand Sanitizes are effective in preventing the spread of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H1N1, swine flu, MRSA, and other disease-causing microorganisms.
PRO TEK Instant Alcohol Gelled Hand Sanitizer:
- Kills 99.99 % of gems in as little as 15 seconds.
- Leaves skin feeling fresh and supple without any residue.
- Is a 70 % Alcohol-based hand sanitizer which is recommended by the CDC
- Requires no water or towels for usage
- Contains emollients, vitamins, and aloe to moisturize and condition skin
- Is an FDA registered product
- USDA E3 rated for use as a no-rinse hand sanitizer in food plant environments
- Available in and in-stock in a variety of sizes
- Can be used in areas where soap and water are not available
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY IN STOCK: Currently due to the Global Pandemic many companies have experienced low supplies of both alcohol and alcohol-based hand sanitizers. We will commit to our customers to notify you via our website when our supply is low or depleted and not in stock.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL HAND SANITIZER SALES ARE FINAL. At this time we CAN NOT provide any refunds on Hand Sanitizer purchases as these products are in high demand. Please only order what you need!
All of our hand sanitizers are manufactured in an FDA approved facility to ensure quality and consistency and are manufactured under strict CGMP guidelines.